MANAGER, IT APPLICATIONS SUPPORT
Job no: 492414
Work type: Permanent (Full-time)
Location: Margaret Drive
Key responsibilities include:
System Application & Development and Maintenance, which includes work with end-users to document user processes and produce data and process flow diagrams as well as reports and recommendations to collate the functional specification for new systems, work with the management team to design and implement more effective business processes, Manage the tender/procurement process to identify and appoint the appropriate vendors, Manage the application vendor to support the users’ application needs, and Guide functional units’ users to perform user-acceptance testing (UAT).
Application System Maintenance, includes ensure that Rainbow Centre application systems are maintained to thehighest possible standard with maximum levels of attainable productivity and efficiency, Manage application configuration and upgrades, and problem analysis and resolution for complex application problems, in conjunction with the users and external application or service suppliers where necessary, Manage ICT application projects and assist users to run their application projects, providing technical input where required. Improve application functionality and performance and provide suggestions for system improvements. Develop procedures and documentation for application support, Develop and maintain interfaces, exports and imports, and ensure their smooth running where required and System configuration, scripting and new user administration as required
- Data Analysis, this include Analyze data from systems and produce technical and business reports for consumption by departmental managers, Proactively manage data quality in some systems, Directly provide user training and training materials and arrange third party training, Analyze user processes and produce data and process flow diagrams as well as reports and recommendations for improvements.
- Diploma/Degree in IT, Engineering or related disciplines, or
equivalent experience plus appropriate professional
- Experience - At least 8-10 years’ experience within a professional ICT environment
planning, installing, maintaining and supporting business applications
- Experience with database-driven application development, Google script and user interface
- A sound understanding of enterprise applications, data security, and technical IT issues to enable discussions with internal and external technical specialists
- Experience of implementing and upgrading business applications and requirements, mapping process and documenting the results
- Experience in analysing and documenting user needs and requirements
- Experience in supporting business application systems and understanding of their architecture
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Experience in IT/enterprise applications vendors management.
- Familiar with technical project management
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and who are keen to keep learning so they can bring their best to the people we serve.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend