Job no: 492417
Work type: Fixed Term Part-Time
Location: Yishun Park
We are looking for an Executive to join our Special Education (SPED) Programme team in Yishun Park School to provide reliable support to the Programme Leads and Lead Teachers, and thereby contributing to the team attaining effectiveness in programme management and achieving desired student learning and holistic development outcomes.
The key responsibility of the post holder is to upkeep the quality of administrative and coordinating structures and processes through:
Programme administration, which includes maintaining roster of relief staff, and staff on duty for assembly arrival and dismissal, providing administrative support for CCA programmes, applications and disbursements of grants, recording of student attendance, providing secretarial duties for programme meetings, and the maintenance of the programme calendar of events
Ensuring proper upkeep of teaching resources
Preparing statistics and relevant reports as requested, for reporting and communication purposes
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and tight deadlines
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite
- Detail oriented, with good organisational skills
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills to build positive relationships with various stakeholders
- At least two years of relevant experience, preferably in a similar setting
- At least a Diploma, preferably in Office Administration
At Rainbow Centre we envision a world where persons with disabilities are empowered and thriving in inclusive communities. We are always on the lookout for people who share our values, who are passionate about serving persons with disabilities and their families; and people who are keen to continuously learn so that they can bring their best to the people we serve.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend