LEARNING FACILITATOR/ASSISTANT LEARNING FACILITATOR, SPECIAL EDUCATION
Job no: 492408
Work type: Fixed Term Part-Time
Location: All locations
A rewarding career in Special Education, making a difference in the lives of students with disabilities.
Join us if you are passionate about empowering persons with disabilities so that they may thrive in inclusive communities!
The Learning Facilitator is part of the teaching team and works under the guidance of experienced educators to provide quality learning experiences for students and support the best delivery of the curriculum. Those without experience will be appointed Assistant Learning Facilitators.
Our Special Education Schools cater to students with multiple disabilities and autism spectrum disorder, from 7-18 years old and are located in 3 campuses: Margaret Drive, Yishun Park, and Admiral Hill.
- Minimum Higher NITEC in related field
- Experience with students with disabilities is preferred but not mandatory
- Respect for the intrinsic and unique worth of every individual
- Service with compassion and dedication to discover, build, and celebrate the ability of each person
- Act with Integrity
- Teamwork between staff, families, and those how support our mission
- Strive for Excellence in service
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend